Monday, June 7, 2010

Sentimental Journey...One More Time!

I saved my favorite for the last.  This stamp set is one of my favorites.  It combines the two genres in paper crafting I love, vintage and travel.  If you know me, you know I will never be able to part with this stamp set.

I've asked how I achieved the red on the navy airplane and luggage.  I stamped the image in Night of Navy Ink, then used the Stampin' Write marker where I wanted the 'red' to show.  The blending of the navy and red produced this aged look.

The map was sponged along the edges with Real Red and then I used the Night of Navy stamp pad directly on the paper.  Then I stamped using Itty Bitty Background dots all over for added dimension.  (Sorry Barbara...I truly did not know Stampin' Up would be retiring Itty Bitty Background this year.  I am so sorry to see it go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment