Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Digital Studio Download

If you remember back a few postings, I said I love the new stamp set with all the travel and vintage?  Well wasn't I a happy camper to discover this is now a MDS download.  I really can keep it forever!  Not only will I be able to use it for my travel scrapbooks but can also add to any other project I!  Yipee!  Vintage...travel, oh yes...a very happy gal indeed!   Don't know how to access the downloads?  Go to our website http://www.stampinduo.stampinup.net/ and click on Shop Now, search on MDS and viola' ...you are there.  MDS downloads must be ordered from the website as they are downloads.  Once you do download it, you should "run" (don't save...it will take forever to find the darn thing.) Once you click run, the image will automatically go into the MDS software.  Have another software?  You may simply import it to the progam you do have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment