Saturday, February 18, 2012

Framelits Dies Storage

As promised, here is the storage container I created to store my new Framelits Dies.  Framelits come in these cute little plastic folders and while they are attractive, I was concerned the Framelits might get bent.  Wish I could take credit for this original idea but I cased it.  Forget where I found it,  but I'm thrilled someone came up with this clever idea.  This is a DVD case lined with DSP. 


I took one of the magnete sheets and cut to fit on the inside and covered the magnet with coordinating DSP.  Then simply placed the Hearts Collection Framelits inside.  So now, they are protected by the DVD case. 
If you are like me, I lose the directions  far more often than I'd care to admit.  To avoid that scenerio, I slid the Big Shot Framelit instructions in the front of the DVD case.  Viola' when I need them, there they are!  Yipee! 

I'm so pleased with this storage solution, I'll offer a deal...for anyone who purchases the Famelits Dies using our online store, www.stampinduo.stampinup.net  between now and the end of March, I'll make you one of these DVD storage cases absolutely FREE.  You will be so happy with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment