Saturday, February 4, 2012

Free Trial of My Digital Studio!

Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express. With the FREE 30 Day Trial, you'll get:

  • Full access to the software at NO COST. Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
  • View MDS Catalog.
  • Access to Stampin' Up! professional print services.

·         Learn, get tips and see oodles of samples at mydigitalstudio.net.

IT'S SIMPLE. Download the My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) from My Stampin' Up! On-Line Shopping Cart. http://www.stampinduo.stampinup.net

Click on Shop Now (upper right hand corner) & enter the item number above.

Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment