Friday, February 1, 2013

Love to Travel?

Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything connected with vintage or travel. Imagine my excitment this morning when I logged on to the Demo website and found this promotion.  I cannot wait to order this set then I'll post some samples.  This promotion started today and will continue through April 30th.  Here are the details:


Item
Description
Price
131847
Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount; English only)
$17.95
132182
Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
$10.95
132851
Pretty Bundle
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
$25.50
20% off retail value!

The Sent with Love Stamp Set and Sent with Love Designer Series Paper are only available during this special offer. After April 30, they'll both fly away!

In addition, you may purchase the Sent with Love Digital Kit (item 132914; $9.95). Please note that the digital kit is not included in the bundle.
Run on over to our 24/7 store and check out the other specials.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment