Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FREE Stamps...

Bundle 1
I just returned from Convention in Salt Lake City. Just me and 3500 of my closest stampin' friends.   Oh my...what a great time.  Weather was picture perfect,  Presentations were exceptional, classes enlightening and just a plain a good time was had by all.

I came home with a special project I can't wait to show everyone, and 8 (EIGHT,,,count them 8, FREE stamp sets and a handy new Convention Bag.  I'll post pics as soon as I get them from camera to hard drive.  Flights from/to Indy and Salt Lake were uneventful unless you can count the praying my luggage would actually CLOSE on the way home.  One more item and I would have been either purchasing another piece of luggage or paying UPS a FORTUNE to ship the loot home. 

Oh, I nearly forgot, the picture above is the Bundle of goodies I got from the Holiday Catalog (can't really call it a "mini catalog" any more...at least not in my opinion.  Oh, don't worry, the bundle is not the ONLY items I have from the Holiday Catalog.  My big order should arrive shortly.  Open the catalog at your own risk.  It really would have been easier to make a list of those 'few' items I didn't think I wanted/needed.  Now, after attending Convention, I want it all, lol!  We always get great ideas showcasing everything that makes me know I have to have it all.

Until next time...

Happy Stampin'

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment