Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stalker or Enthustist? You decide...


Okay, I've been following Dawn Griffin's blog and realized a few days ago she was one of those lucky winners that was able to have Shelli Gardner (Co-Founder and CEO) of Stampin Up come and do a Once in a Life Time Workshop and a downline meeting with her. Once I realized what was going to take place, I couldn't wait to get to Dawn's blog to see the progression. Well, it happened last week. To the left (sitting) is Dawn and of course, Shelli standing. Sara, Shelli's daughter accompanied her. Shelli provided everything needed for the workshop. Dawn could "only" invite twenty people of which ten had to brand new to stamping and or Stampin' Up. They had swaps, the whole deal. From the blog, it sounded so much fun! I can't even imagine. I'll post a couple more photos tomorrow. So you see...am I simply enthustastic or stalking???

No comments:

Post a Comment